Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Authentic Role-playing, Episode 6 (featuring me!)

So, the thing that I obliquely hinted at in my previous post on the topic has finally occurred: I was a guest on Alexis' Authentic Role-playing podcast. The sixth episode was just published yesterday, and we have a fairly good chat.

This might be the first time you've heard my voice; it's certainly the first time I've heard a lengthy recording of my own voice since starting the blog. Give it a listen, and listen to the other episodes if you haven't yet!

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree, your voice sounds wonderful on a podcast. Makes me think there might be a future for some of us in this medium... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've thought about it myself, but until this came out I wasn't sure what the results would be. Thanks for the kind words! :)

      Delete