Saturday, January 2, 2016

Ghostbusters: A Frightfully Cheerful Role-Playing Game (1986)

I've run this one for my partner, who is not a fan of RPGs, but is a fan of Ghostbusters. It's rules-light enough that we didn't have much trouble.



The only issue is, we need a Ghost Die. Sure, we could just use a normal d6 with weird coloring, but that's lame. My home-made one looks okay, but I'm worried that the paint I used will rub off too easily. I think I found something that might work well as a substitute...
You can't see it in this picture, but the 6 is a jack-o-lantern.
It's available here: http://q-workshop.com/p/288/3102/d6-black-orange-halloween-dice-special-dice.html

(Disclaimer: I am not paid or otherwise compensated to review or promote any of the products I talk about on this blog. I only mention them because I think they're cool.)

No comments:

Post a Comment