Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Haldo!

Hi, I'm Fuzzy Skinner (aka Skinr, or just Fuzzy). I've been playing and running various tabletop role-playing games since high school - mostly in the latter capacity - starting with the D&D Fast Play Game The Sewers of Sumdall (included on the DVD release of the Dungeons & Dragons movie), and moving on to my first 'real' campaign using the Pathfinder RPG Beginner Box. Since then, I've also participated in the following:
  • Basic Fantasy RPG (GM and player)
  • D&D Basic Rules, Moldvay (DM)
  • D&D v. 3.5 (player)
I also own, and hope to one day run and/or play, the following:
  • AD&D 2nd Edition (all hail the Apparatus of Kwalish!)
  • Demon: The Fallen (only as a PDF, which isn't ideal)
  • Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai (yes, really)
  • HackMaster Basic (also currently PDF-only in my library)
  • The World of Darkness
Finally, there's one game I desperately want to own so that I can play it, and that game is Prince Valiant: The Storytelling Game. I've searched in vain for it digitally, but the closest I've come is a beautiful OCR'd PDF file... of the Spanish translation. Yes, really.
On this blog, I hope to share some of my roleplaying game stories, old and new alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment